From commercial airlines to private jets, our high-performance fabrics are the preferred choice for seating, headliner, bulkhead, sidewall and other vertical surfaces, landing us in cabins across the globe.
For over forty years Ultrafabrics has worked with Tapis Corp to bring the best of our thinking to the aviation industry for commercial seating, vertical surfaces and business jet applications.
Our craftsmanship is constantly being honed, evolving with emerging new technologies for intelligent seating solutions. From American and Delta to JAL and United, Ultrafabrics provides premium, animal-free fabrics to more than 50 commercial airlines around the world.
From first class cabins and private suites to partitions and monuments, Ultrafabrics works with Tapis to provide a wide range of design and color options that can be used on vertical surfaces throughout the cabin.
VIP / Business Aviation
Used in multiple parts of the aircraft including seating, sidewall, window panel, baggage compartments and headliner, we provide premium, animal-free solutions for VIP and Business customers around the world.
- Made without adhesives, entanglement, or lamination
- Low VOC emissions and no off gassing
- Climate control technology promotes seating comfort
- Tolerates 500,000+ double-rubs (Wyzenbeek) and 2500+ cycles with CS10 1kg load (Taber)
- Lightest material in the market at 340 g/m2, providing reduced fuel consumption
- Used in areas where harsh cleaners are required
- Odorless and non-allergenic
- Flame retardants do not wash out
We’d love to tell you about our strategic partnerships.
For an in-person presentation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always listening. How can we offer you our expertise today?