Give our fabrics an examination.
Trusted by specifiers and designers for doctor’s offices, patient rooms, waiting rooms, and cafeterias, Ultrafabrics unrivaled polyurethane materials have been proven to endure the demanding rigors of such environments while providing the utmost softness.
ResourcesDownload Antimicrobial Fact Sheet Download Healthier Hospital Brochure
Trusted by specifiers and designers for patient rooms, waiting rooms, doctor’s offices and all public areas, Ultrafabrics animal-free materials have been proven to endure the demanding rigors of such environments while providing the utmost softness. Major projects include: Memorial Sloan Kettering NY, Northwestern Medical Chicago, NYU Medical NY, UCSF San Fran, and Stanford Health Berkeley CA.
Resistant to fluids and moisture, with EPA-certified antimicrobial and antibacterial protection on select styles Ultrafabrics offers colors that soothe and bleach-friendly fabrics that stand up to frequent and often harsh cleanings.
Ultrafabrics offers a growing list of products that meet the goals set forth by the Healthier Hospitals Safer Chemicals Challenge, Version 2. These products avoid the use of antimicrobials, formaldehyde, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs), and flame-retardant chemicals.
- Exceptional 14+ week hydrolysis performance - industry gold standard for optimal durability
- Resistant to fluids, moisture and more
- Withstands commonly used cleaners, disinfectants and bleach-friendly fabrics stand up to frequent and harsh cleanings
- Skin friendly and non-allergenic
- Climate control proprietary Takumi technology resists temperature changes for extended seating comfort
- EPA-certified antimicrobial and antibacterial protection (select styles)
- PVC free
- Stocked in US/UK with carded programs with all major furniture manufacturers
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals Safer Chemicals Challenge, Version 2.0
We’d love to tell you about our strategic partnerships.
For an in-person presentation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always listening. How can we offer you our expertise today?