We hold ourselves to a standard beyond expectations, engineering high quality alternatives to leather that bring together aesthetics and durability, creating innovative materials that answer the demands of the modern workplace, from task and lounge seating to collaborative chairs, office pods and vertical surfaces.
Ultrafabrics soft performance fabrics offer dynamic solutions that inspire high-functioning work environments, making us the trusted choice of industry leaders for office furniture including Amazon, Google, LinkedIn, Credit Suisse, and UBS among others.
From lounges and public seating to auditoriums and offices, our fabrics offer comfort and performance in demanding applications. Ultrafabrics can be found in major universities, recent projects include Harvard, MIT, LSU, Northeastern University, and University of Pittsburgh
Features and benefits include:
- Exceptional hydrolysis performance for optimal durability
- Stain protection (including ink and denim resistance on select styles)
- Skin friendly and allergen free
- GREENGUARD certification, promoting healthier indoor air quality (select styles)
- Climate control technology resists temperature changes
- Cleanable with alcohol-based cleaners and a 20% bleach/water solution
- PVC free
- EPA-registered antimicrobial protection (select styles)
We’d love to tell you about our strategic partnerships.
For an in-person presentation please email: email@example.com
We’re always listening. How can we offer you our expertise today?